The DutchX is a fully decentralized trading protocol that allows anyone to add any trading token pair.
It uses the Dutch auction principle to prevent the problems that other exchanges are experiencing (such as front running, issues with low liquidity, and third party risk), creating a more fair ecosystem for everyone to use.
There is no restriction besides the fact that tokens must be ERC20 compliant.
Learn more about DutchX¶
Some interesting links to learn all about the mechanisms of the DutchX are:
- Small introduction to the features of DutchX: https://ethresear.ch/t/dutchx-fully-decentralized-auction-based-exchange/2443
- Blog with information about DutchX: https://blog.gnosis.pm/tagged/dutchx
Documentation for the Smart Contracts¶
To get a deeper knowledge about the DutchX mechanisms, and the math behind them,
check out the
DutchX Documentation for the smart contracts.
- Liquidity contribution
- Auctioneer Powers
- Smart Contracts
- Price Oracle
- List a token to trade
- DutchX as an open protocol
- The dxDAO
- Market Makers
- Get started: Build on top of DutchX
- Local development + truffle
- On-chain integration
- Deposit tokens
- Add a token pair
- Bots: Automated minimal liquidity
- Bots: Types
- Bots: Add a price feed for the bots