The DutchX is not just another trading platform, but an open trading protocol that anyone can build on. In order to keep this spirit of interactive use, we have a series of communication channels so you can contribute, build your own use case, and stay up to date on our latest news.
The DutchX protocol provides a lot of cool features and intrinsic motivation for traders, devs and projects to be integrating. However, to kick-start, we are not only taking part in hackathons, we have also developed a few incentive programs. Check out:
- Introducing the DutchX
- The Mechanism Design of the DutchX
- On all things Tokens
- The Liquidity Contributions Model
- The Main Benefits of the DutchX Mechanism
- User Groups
- Gnosis DutchX and Initial OWL Generation Bug Bounty
- The DutchX as an Open Protocol
- The DutchX Smart Contracts are Live on Mainnet
- The Road towards a Fully Decentralized Exchange
- The DutchX Pilot
- The DutchX — Take Part in the Arbitrage Opportunity
- Christiane Ernst, DutchX PM, and Angel Rodriguez, DutchX tech lead, present the DutchX at Web3.0
- Christiane Ernst, product manager of the DutchX, speaks at DappCon 2018
- Listen to our CTO, Stefan George, giving a DutchX intro at Ethereum London
- Christiane Ernst introduces the DutchX at EthCC Paris 2018
Projects building on the DutchX¶
- Eazy Exchange - an interface built by Midas, using the DutchX as the protocol (currently on Rinkeby)
- slow.trade - a graphical interface and trading platform that lets you seamlessly interact with the DutchX decentralised trading protocol.
- A bidder interface is coming soon.
Add this cool logo to your site if you built on top of the DutchX: